Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Back from AGPC-Pics added!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We just got in and "unpacked" from Elizabeth's birthday party. It was so very crowded but we had a lot of fun. The Christmas decorations were up, just not the holiday windows.

    The things that I remember-in random order, my PS seemed to think that Mari would sell out by the end of the month. All of the Revue outfits are available-Jitterbug, Star Overalls, Finale, and the tap dance one. They did have a new lapel pin for the Revue, that's all.

    Felicity has a life-size scene like the other girls! And Felicity stuff was everywhere-outside the cafe where it used to be AGPC exclusive merchandise was all F&E. It was nice to see Felicity getting so much attention.

    Just like they had for the Samantha movie, they had a big display of items from the Felicity movie. Including F's Christmas gown and E's riding habit and F's wig. I'm working on an album, give me a few minutes.

    If you want to know if they had something in particular, just ask...maybe I remember.

    ETA: Imagestation hates me, hates my computer and hates dial-up. I'm still uploading. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I also met a woman from St. Louis who brought her DD, her friend and her friend's DD. I gave them the website to the Board, maybe we'll be hearing from her soon?

    They still had the Starflower Outfit if anyone is interested. And the Wish Book was EVERYWHERE. They had tons. I really think they will be mailing them to everyone on the mailing list, but just in case, I got extras to share!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 05, 2005 10:47 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

  2. #2
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    oh! sounds fun! can't wait to see your pics! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo, how exciting, Tracy! Can't wait to see your photos. That's fantastic that the Felicity Collection is back at AGP. I'll bet those who used to enjoy Felicity's collection in the store are so very happy to see it back. Much like the return of a most beloved friend again.

    Julia

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!Sounds like you had a lot of fun!Can't wait to see pics!I have Dial-up and it is so slow!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally! Honestly, I had to upload 3-4 pics at a time or it would just explode and I would have to start all over! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] And they are pretty low quality or it would have really been a long time uploading. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2117966924

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you! My dd's will enjoy seeing this tomorrow. Love seeing all the movie props. Tracy I appreciate your time doing this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute pics!I am trying to convice my mom to go next weekend,she said maybe if I get good grades this week.If I do I will get some wishbooks!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh thank you for the beautiful pictures, I have one question. When I email the PS I have in the NY store, I asked her about the Finale Outfit/Friends Review outfit and she said they were no longer available.But that I could get the black T,Red T, Jeans,accessories,minibackpack. I have also seen Girls Place PJ's. which she says are NLA. So how do I get these items that are store exclusives. I will never be able to go to either store and I am dependent on the PS. Any suggestions, thanks [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting the pictures. They sure are great. My DD will enjoy looking at them in the morning! - Meg B.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •